- Practice Range
- Bag Drop
- Golf Buggies
- Banqueting Facilities
- Conference Rooms
- Plasma Televisions
- Private Dining Rooms
- Spikes Bar
Hammerpond Road, Mannings Heath, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 6PG
Superbly located in 500 acres of rolling Sussex downland, Mannings Heath Golf Club has two championship courses that are at the forefront of ‘must play’ golf hot-spots in the UK.
With the undisputed expertise of designer David Williams, who worked with and manipulated dramatic topography, these are thoughtfully created courses. Step up to the first tee and allow yourself a moment, there is no rush. Absorb the breathtaking surroundings, four to five hours of supreme pleasure lies ahead.
With the course open to everyone and no stuffiness or silly dress restrictions, the ambience is respectful and exclusive but not formal. Great food and drink are available for the pre match banter or post match analysis and the course also includes a full length driving range, practice area, putting green and shop.
Directions to Mannings Heath
- Take the A281 Brighton road out of Horsham for two miles.
- Approaching Mannings Heath take the left turn at the Dun Horse public house, and follow the road to the T-Junction.
- Turn left and follow the road, passing through the village green.
- After the T-Junction turn right and immediately right again into the Golf Course entrance.
- Take the A23 and then A281 through the village of Bolney, Cowfold, Lower Beeding and Monks Gate.
- Approximately half a mile out of Monks Gate, when you see Mannings Heath village sign on the left, take the next right into Church Road.
- Follow this road pass the village green to the T-Junction at the end. Turn right and immediately right again into the Golf Club entrance.
From the M23, Junction 1
- At the end of the slip road, take the first sharp left turning.
- At the mini roundabout, turn right through the village of Pease Pottage, passing the James King public house and the Golf Driving Range on the right.
- Take the next turn left (a concealed country road), Grouse Road which is opposite the entrance to Cottesmore School.
- Follow Grouse Road for 4 miles, turn right at the T-Junction at the end and the Golf Club entrance is situated on the left on the brow of the hill.